This website is the property of:
(ONr: BE 0472 134 137)
T 09 233 48 66
F 09 233 51 19
By accessing and using the website, you expressly agree to the following general terms and conditions.
Intellectual property rights
The contents of this site, including brands, logos, drawings, data, product or company names, texts, images, etc. are protected by intellectual rights and belong to 2Mpact or entitled third parties.
Limitation of liability
The information on the website is of a general nature. It is not adapted to personal or specific circumstances, and therefore cannot be considered as personal, professional or legal advice to the user.
2Mpact makes every effort to ensure that the information provided is complete, correct, accurate and up-to-date. Despite these efforts, inaccuracies may occur in the information made available. If the information provided contains errors or if certain information on or via the site is unavailable, 2Mpact will make every effort to rectify this as soon as possible.
However, 2Mpact cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the information on this site.
If you find any inaccuracies in the information made available through the site, please contact the site administrator.
The content of the site (including links) can be adapted, modified or supplemented at any time without notice or notification. 2Mpact does not guarantee the proper functioning of the website and cannot be held liable in any way for the malfunctioning or temporary (un)availability of the website or for any form of damage, direct or indirect, that may result from the access to or use of the website.
2Mpact cannot be held liable under any circumstances by anyone, directly or indirectly, in any specific or other way, for damage attributable to the use of this site or any other, particularly as a result of links or hyperlinks, including, without limitation, any losses, work interruptions, damage to programmes or other data on the computer system, to equipment, software or other of the user.
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites or pages of third parties, or refer to them indirectly. The placing of links to these websites or pages in no way implies an implicit approval of their content.
2Mpact expressly declares that it has no control over the content or other characteristics of these websites and cannot, under any circumstances, be held liable for their content or characteristics or for any other form of damage resulting from their use.
The use of "cookies"
- 2Mpact is committed to your privacy. As a processor of personal data, 2Mpact takes all necessary administrative and technical (security) measures to comply with the legal requirements in order to guarantee your privacy in accordance with the local legislation in force (e.g. Law of 8 December 1992), and the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG) of 27 April 2016 in particular. For any questions in this regard, please contact Jurgen Plyson, data controller within 2Mpact (email@example.com or tel. 09 233 48 66).
- 2Mpact only collects the data that are relevant. In most cases, this is only name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. If other personal data are also processed, this is explicitly mentioned in the processing register and the data subjects are informed (e.g. staff data).
- The purposes of the processing of the personal data are always stated individually with the actions, but can be summarised globally:
- communicating with customers and suppliers within the framework of concluded agreements (legal basis is contract)
- complying with legal obligations (e.g. accounting or tax obligations, personnel administration) (legal basis is legal obligation)
- communicate to prospects using data obtained through unambiguous consent or on the basis of legitimate interests (e.g. via a newsletter).
- The processing of your data includes storing it on both physical and digital carriers, using it for postal or electronic mailings and analysing it internally (compiling lists, internal analysis). However, 2Mpact nv undertakes never to disclose these data to third parties without the explicit consent of the party concerned, unless this is required by law. The data is not kept longer than is justified (e.g. until the end of the agreement).
If 2Mpact itself acts as a processor of third party data, an appropriate processing agreement will be concluded.
- You have the following rights: the right to be informed about our approach, the right to inspect your personal data, the right to correct, limit, delete and transfer as well as the right not to be subjected to automated individual analysis. You can also object to their use or, if you have given your consent, withdraw it.
You can send your request to the responsible person mentioned above, after which we will respond within a week. You are also free at any time to lodge a complaint directly with the Data Protection Authority: Commission for the Protection of Privacy, rue du Mail 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel.: +32 (0)2 274 48 00, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changes to the 2Mpact nv Privacy Regulations are possible at any time, but will be communicated to those concerned by means of individual communications or via the website. The most recent version - which comes into force 30 days after publication on the 2Mpact.be website - can always be found at http://www.2Mpact.be/contact.
Applicable law and competent courts
This site is governed by Belgian law. In case of a dispute, only the courts of the Ghent district are competent.